I have worked on a signature scripts and found as useful to share publically. The specialties of the signature are as follows
- Apply signature, disclaimer text etc. for selected users, entire users or single users
- Dynamically display name, department, phone number, social network links of the company etc.
- Include Image in signature
- Include disclaimer text
- Users can’t select/unselect the signature applied by the administrator
Here we go:
Note: Steps are being prepared in Exchange 2013 environment. The script and steps can work with other Exchange versions also with slight mofications
- Exchange Admin Center (EAC) -> ‘mail flow’ -> ‘rules’
- Select ‘Apply Disclaimers’ and we are going to set the signature in the following window
3. Name it. Select ‘Apply this rule if’ conveniently, there are various options available as follows
- Sender or recipient wise
- If the user is a member of a group (If you want to apply the signature to selected members, ad those members in a group and select the group here)
- Inside/Outside members
- Apply if subject/body includes specified text
- If the email address contains specific test etc.
4. Enter text as follows and here is the script we are going to apply.
The following script can take the following parameters dynamically. These values can be dynamically applied to each users. These values are being fetched from Active Directory dynamically
- Mobile Number
And following are the fixed values that can handle through the script
- Website address
- Facebook Page
- LinkedIn Page
- Twitter page
- YouTube Page
- Disclaimer text
Here is the script and you wanted to edit it according to your organization requirements
<b>%%Firstname%% %%Lastname%%  | <font color=”#1d99d5″>%%Office%%</font></b><br><br>
Office: %%Phone%% <br>
Mobile: %%MobileNumber%%<br>Email: %%Email%%<br><a href=”184.108.40.206″>
<img src=”http://220.127.116.11/signature/signature/sig.png” style=”border-style: none”> </a>
<img src=”http://18.104.22.168/signature/signature/fb.png” style=”border-style: none”></a>
<img src=”http://22.214.171.124/signature/signature/Link.png” style=”border-style: none”></a>
<img src=”http://126.96.36.199/signature/signature/tw.png” style=”border-style: none”></a>
<img src=”http://188.8.131.52/signature/signature/yt.png” style”border-style: none”></a>
<font color=”#1d99d5″><b>Important Notice:</b></font><br>This transmission may contain information which is confidential and privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you have received this information in error please notify us immediately.
5. Last step is specify a fallback action conveniently. I have selected as ‘wrap’
6. All the other options are set as unchanged
Let me know if you have any challenges in any of the portion of the guidelines
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!